A MUSIC ARTIST

I couldn't imagine a world without music, I love almost all styles of music and many artists or musical bands. But Imagine Dragons is my favourite band without a doubt. It is an American pop rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada. 


For me, the messages in their lyrics teach us a lot about life and to always accept ourselves for who we are.

Another reason why I like them isn't directly related to their music. Rather because they carry out charities for children with cancer and also to LGBTQ+ organizations. 

Some of their most famous songs are for example “Radioactive”, “Demons” and “Thunder”. However, my favourites are the unknown ones such as “Birds”, “Bleeding Out” and “Monster”. You HAVE TO listen to them, they are incredible!


I have had the opportunity to go to two of their concerts. One was in Movistar Arena 2015, but sadly I was too far from the stage because the tickets were too expensive. Nevertheless, the second time I was so close. It was in Lollapalooza in 2018, I was like 2 hours before it started but it was totally worth it. I have never been so euphoric and energetic. I honestly couldn't stop jumping!

       
Lollapalooza 2018

 





 

Comentarios

  1. imagine dragons are great they’re not my favorite band but they have that weird gift of making me always think of some of their songs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also love Imagine Dragons and I saw them at lollapalooza anyway, the concert was great and with a lot of energy

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oooohhhh!! i love bleeding out it has a lot of emotions in it, other unknown song like that is Hear me, and in personal i like a lot Selene

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You are lucky! I've always wanted to go to one of their concerts, their songs are beautiful and "Demons" was the first song I heard from them years ago and it became my favorite.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I did not know them but I liked the song birds

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best holiday ever

A Country I Would Like To Visit