My best holiday ever

Hi people! Today I am going to talk about my best holiday!

They took place in the summer of 2017. I can’t believe it’s almost been 4 years! They were in my favourite country, Germany

I travelled there alone but I stayed with my host sister, Malou. She took me to different cities for 2 weeks. Some of them were Munich, Rottemburg, Berlin, Dresden and my favourite Cologne. We visited several places but the two I enjoyed most and surprised me were: 

The Neuschwanstein Castle was breathtaking.  The outside was astounding but once I got in I really felt like I was in another world. 



The Cologne Cathedral was so gorgeous there's no picture that does it justice. I went up to the highest point and the view was spectacular



It was amazing because I learned German from the age of 5 and it was totally exciting to speak it all the time. Furthermore, there wasn't a corner that didn't have a great story. 

It is a country in which I would love to live and I dream of continuing to study there after I finish my degree in Chile.


Comentarios

  1. Wow!! Those buildings are amazing!! I am glad that you had that beautiful experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The architecture of Germany is incredible, seeing those castles leaves me speechless!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm very amazed with the pictures, Germany looks fantastic. I hope you can live and make your dreams come true there uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow! Germany looks so beautiful, the pictures are amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. it looks great, they are wonderful photos, how great to visit so much

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I Would Like To Visit

A MUSIC ARTIST