My Favourite Series

I truly love to watch series, it could be said that it is one of my favourite hobbies. The first series on my list is The Umbrella Academy because it is a fusion of fantasy, drama, black comedy and superheroes. That's literally all I'm looking for. And the soundtracks are amazing!


It is a superhero series based on the comic of the same name. It tells the story of seven children who suddenly were born on the same day in 1989 and were adopted by an eccentric billionaire. These children turn out to have peculiar superpowers so their adoptive father turned them into a superhero team called "The Umbrella Academy”. Nevertheless, in 2019 Vanya turns out to be the cause of the end of the world ergo her siblings must do everything possible to try to stop her. But there is an unexpected twist at the end… 



The main characters are the seven siblings, who will not stop surprising you.

I certainly would recommend this series, because it is the perfect mix between science fiction, mystery and space-time mythology.

Trust me and watch it now!


Comentarios

  1. I've heard of this series several times, guess it's time to watch it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this series, mainly that it’s like superheroes for more adults, because I find more complex characters

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love that series also it is one of my favorites, and the characters are so unique and funny in their own style

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best holiday ever

A Country I Would Like To Visit

A MUSIC ARTIST