A Country I Would Like To Visit

 

   Moscow



Welcome to my blog! 

One of my biggest dreams is to travel all around the world, but especially to Moscow! It’s a wonderful city with lots of lovely places and amazing constructions. Some of them have more than 800 years old! 


When I was in 4th grade I did a presentation of this place and I fell in love with it, and since then I can´t get it out my head. 


If I have the opportunity to go, I would visit the Saint Basil's Cathedral and the Kremlin, because it is impossible to find buildings like them elsewhere. And I would also buy some tickets to see a perfect Russian ballet in the Bolshoi Theatre.



Even though I love this city, I wouldn’t live there, due to the difficulty of the language and therefore to find a job. I would rather study in Germany and always go to Moscow for vacations.


I hope you go, you will be astonished!

Comentarios

  1. Moscow looks amazing and their colors, WOW!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, the colors are... so beautiful, i love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you will have the opportunity to travel around the world and get to know Moscow.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Pics that you chose looks wonderfulls. I've heard that It's a completely different experience if you travel during summer or winter because people and environment are totally different (like a metamorphosis).

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow, how incredible that the buildings are more than 800 years old, your images look really beautiful, I hope you can go :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. very cool and beautiful the place you chose

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best holiday ever

A MUSIC ARTIST